Friday, October 07, 2005

October 7, 2005...My little Peanut

Okay, get your head's out of the gutter! I'm talking about my littlest guy, Bodi. For some reason, (Um, my golf fanatic hubby-perhaps?), I found myself at work with the kids again. We decided to take loads and loads of pictures to occupy our time. Well, actually, just Bodi and I. My daughter found a more sophisticated way of biding her time. Geesh, 3rd graders. :-)

Yippee!! I love Mommy!

...............................................What? I didn't do it.


.................................................Ouch! Ice cream headache!

Go ahead, try and take my PS2
and bag of Lays away. Go on.
I dare ya. Grrrrr.

Until Next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ClickZ Experts on Interactive Marketing Strategies
I've spent the last couple of days at the Web 2.0 conference in San Francisco, which is bubbling with optimism, ideas, and venture capitalists in a way I haven't seen since 1999.
Hey, I really love your blog! I am definitly going to bookmark your blog!

I have a ##work at home## Web site. It pretty much covers ##work at home## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time:-}

Anonymous said...

Hi there Meagan H field, I was just browsing, looking for candle kit making related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a candle kit making site. You can find everything about candle supplies, gel candles, jar candles, and how to make your own candles. You'll find it very informative. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Meagan H field, I was just browsing, looking for candle wax related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a candle wax site. You can find everything about candle supplies, gel candles, jar candles, and how to make your own candles. You'll find it very informative. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!