Tuesday, October 18, 2005

October 18, 2005...I'm going to Jamaica mon!

I'm soooo exicted! A couple friend of ours asked us to vacation with them during Spring Break...in Jamaica!! I voted for Belize, but we decided an all inclusive resort would be the route to go. They will be celebrating their respective birthdays, and my hubby and I will be toasting fifty...err, oops...ten blissful years of marriage! Now all we have to do is find a resort!
Has anyone been there before? Know of any great resorts? Or better yet, know a really great travel agent? Hey wait, I do! I met her at the Deb Dixon workshop. Gotta go and call her up!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogs flesh out hit CBS shows
CBS.com is bringing viewers into the blog universe as a new way of giving its audience insider information and exclusive looks behind the scenes of some of CBS' biggest hits.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!