Saturday, October 01, 2005

October 1...Show me the way to go home...

I am sooooo bored at work. I swear, nobody works out from 8-9pm. Why am I even here?
Don't believe me you say? Fine. I'll take my picture, and you can see for yourself how bored I am.


Well, okay...I don't look THAT bored. But I just had to smile. You see, my mother ingrained it in me, and I can't help myself. Put a camera in front of me, and I'm grinnin' like goofey! And urgh, what's with the brown hair? I'm usually trailer-trash platinum blonde, and much prefer it. However, after I dyed my hair flamingo pink, my hubby made me change it to boring, bankers wife brown...yuck! But fear not faithful bloggers, the chunky highlights are on the horizon! :)

Hey Cool! I just killed a half hour! Now I can get packin' and cruise home! Sweet!

P.S. For those of you wondering about my book, A MAGICAL ENCOUNTER, we're in the same boat. The publisher said she'd check on my submission's progress, but that was three days ago. I'm slowly discovering that writing is a waiting game...too bad I have no patience! :)

Until next time...

No comments: