Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday, Monday...

Okay, the weekend flew by and I don't even remember it!
Did I party a little too hard, you ask? I wish. {{sigh}} But no. I worked over 22 hours this weekend. And no, not straight--Leanne doesn't "own" me yet!! HEHEHE
However, I DID submit a short story proposal for Highland Press's summer anthology ONCE IN A BLUE MOON...So if things go well, she just might!

As for my writing this week...I MUST finish THE MARQUIS AND THE MISTRESS! I'm soooo close to the end, I can taste it. Unfortunately life has been mocking me by making me work, work, work!! But today, ah Monday. A day most dread, happens to be my ONE day off this week. So I'm going to spend it doing the work I enjoy...Writing!
Hope you all have a great monday!

Until next time...

No comments: