Saturday, January 21, 2006

Great movie quotes

I haphazardly stumbled upon this website and couldn't stop laughing! http://www.quotemountain.com/ Thought I'd post some of the best ones here for your viewing pleasure.

Napolean Dynamite quotes:

*Trisha: "Thanks for the beautiful drawing. It's hanging in my room right now."
Napoleon: "Really? It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done."

*Napoleon: "Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER!... Tina, eat. Food. Eat the FOOD!"

Dodgeball quotes:

*White: "Let's not find ourselves shackled by the bonds of employer/ employee relations. Unless of course you're into that sort of thing... in which case I have some shackles in the back. Just kidding. But, no, really, I have them."

*White: "We should mate."
Kate: "What!?"
White: "Date - I said we should date sometimes - you know socially. Go out kickin'."
Kate: [Covers her mouth and chokes]
White: "Are you ok?"
Kate: "I'm fine. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit."

Garden State Quotes:

*Andrew: "Place looks good."
Mr. Largeman: "Oh, that's nice. Yeah, we've been doing a lot of work on it."
Andrew: "Really?"
Mr. Largeman: "Actually, no. I don't know why I just said that."

Zoolander Quotes:

*Derek: "Rufus, Brint, and Meekus were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean like an actual brother but I mean it like the way black people use it which is more meaningful, I think."

:-) Until next time...

1 comment:

Keely said...

How fun! The Dodgeball quotes are my fave.

I love how inventive you are at finding fun things for your blog. My scribe is totally boring. All she wants to do is push her book.

TTFN,
Keely
http://keelysfaerygoodadvice.blogspot.com