Saturday, November 05, 2005

November 5, 2005..."Sweet intoxication"

Thanks to Ashley Kath-Bilsky, fellow writer and "Lady in Waiting," I can post these delectable pictures of my favorite opera ghost...better known as Gerald Butler.

"Shh..just follow me into the bedroom.
I have something I want to show you."

"Come. Sit on my lap and tell me what you want for christmas."

Let's all heave a collective {{{sigh}}} and give a big shout out to Ashley for supplying these
photos! For more on this handsome Scotsman, visit her wonderfully designed site
at: www.ashleykathbilsky.com/

Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ambitious young pols blog it out on the Net
Letters from lawyers are flying in a controversy pitting some of Montana's young and ambitious political operatives from both parties against each other.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I will pay $10 - $50 hour to work at home using your computer. No boss, set your own hours, easy work, start making money today!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Edie Ramer said...

Hi Meagan,

I checked out your website. Love your book blurb! And elfen prince and a duke's daughter... I'm getting shivers.

Nothing to do with the masked hunk, of course. *g*