Thursday, November 03, 2005

November 3, 2005...Well crap.

I just got a letter from a big NY publisher, requesting the book a just sold!! Kicking myself in the arse a bit for that slick move. But then again, there is no guarantee with a request. They may read it, hate it and then I've gone and wasted a year+ waiting for said rejection. This was the smart thing to do...right?

Urgh! I need some distraction. Any excuse to post this hottie tottie, (or is that a drink?)

I said it before and I'll say it again...
I love this show almost as much as I love his tattoos.
{{{me mopping up drool}}} ;-)

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, check out cyberlinx.us we have over 25,000 articles that you can use on your blog or web site
se_tactics
marriage
metaphysical
mlm
Don't forget to check out this great site to Increase your energy thanks