Friday, November 04, 2005

November 4, 2005..."It's Friday night...

...And I have to work all weekend." Wait. That's not how the song goes. Oh well?

Today I am working on finishing my second book, THE MARQUIS AND THE MISTRESS. So far, so good. I'm on chapter nine, approximately 50,000 words in. I'm scheduled to have it completed and ready to send out by December 30th...my Grandpa's birthday. He passed away a few years ago, but continues to be my inspiration. ;-)

Anyway, tonight is Friday!! They are having a Hollywood inspired wine tasting at our local liquor store...Francis Ford Coppola, here we come! I've already bought the cheese and crackers, so all we need is a few bottles of the good stuff. I can't wait to relax with some good friends and good wine.

Oh and I'm finally getting my hair highlighted tomorrow. "Bye-bye" boring bankers wife brown! I'll post a picture on Sunday for y'all! Have a great weekend!

Until next time...

No comments: