Thursday, August 04, 2005

August 4, 2005...It's August ALREADY!?!

I can't believe it's August already! Before you know it school will start, a cold wind'll start blowin', and fat orange pumpkins will line my front walk. YIKES! Time flies much too fast when you get old...cliché but true!

Well, still no word from the editor...but I'm banking on receiving my first rejection. Harsh you say? Not when you take into consideration that J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter series got rejected 17 times before some lucky publisher decided to print it! And thank goodness they did too, I love those books! Hey...I should put those on my summer picks...something to ponder for sure. Anyhoo, I still intend on letting all of my tried and true fans out there, (hi sweetie) know as soon as I do. Feel free to cross your fingers and toes for me though! he he heUntil next time...

No comments: