Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'mmm Baaaack!

Holy Huevos have I been a bad blogger as of late. (They'll probably revoke my freebie membership at BookPitch.com I haven't posted in so long) :-)

Anyway, that should all end soon. I finished my short story for Blue Moon!! Yippee!! {{me doing cartwheels and jumping jacks}} I added a teaser for it on my webpage...check it out here: www.meaganhatfield.com/EmbersDesire

Speaking of my website...I'm going to be posting my latest contest prizes in the next week, so mosey on over there and check it out!! I really want to tell y'all the prizes, but I'm biting my tongue so it'll be a surprise!! :-)

On the reading side of life...I can't WAIT to finish No Law Against Love. A wonderful romance anthology just released by Highland Press. I especially loved Keely's story. :-)

Until next time...

2 comments:

Keely said...

Well, finally No Law Against Love has shipped. It took my scribe many emails to get her books. Of course, her family and friends just loved me, but then we all knew they would. Shelley nevers gets any comments, poor dear, but then she simply doesn't have my talent.

I'll be looking forward to reading your story in Once in a Blue Moon, Meagan. We're thinking my sister faery, Shaylah, will join you there. Naturally she doesn't have the acting ability that I have, but I'll be there to help her along.

TTFN,
Keely

Meagan Hatfield said...

Well, Keely...while I think you are a GREAT big Sis...no one can compare to you.

Can't wait to hear your ongoing trials in NLAL2!!