Thursday, February 02, 2006

Crazy toilet!!

A woman on one of my loops posted this, and I thought I'd share it. It's an actual restroom in Houston, TX. The question is...could you use it??


Okay, here's what it looks like on the outside. Now for the fun part...

Crickey Matey! It's made of one-way glass, so no one can see in...or can they??
I just want to know what kind of sick millionaire thought of putting this on the street corner? :-)

So, whatcha think Keely? Could you use it? Or do the fae kind not use potties? :-)
Until Next time...

3 comments:

Keely said...

Oh, my wings are a flutter!

Of course, we faeries don't discuss such things as, uh, you know. But I must admit, this setup would make things difficult to come out all right!

Do they allow you to take pictures of the passers by? That could be fun . . .

And when are you having your next contest? Am I going to WIN???

Oh, and don't forget to pick up a copy of No Law Against Love!

TTFN,
Keely
http://keelysfaerygoodadvice.blogspot.com

Meagan Hatfield said...

Keely! Forgive me and don't cast a spell on me for forgetting to publish this post! :-)

Um..will telling you I aleady bought No Law Against Love, sway you?

Kemberlee said...

I know someone in Houston. I'll have to ask if he's ever used it ;-)
Kemberlee