Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Holy crap! Has it really been a week since my last post? How awful. So sorry bloggers. I won't let it happen again. (Yeah right...you've heard that before) :-)
Anyway...

HAPPY SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

Since my night didn't quite pan out how I hoped...(see picture above for what I HAD in mind)...I want to know what sort of romantic night you all are having. Did you get taken out for Lobster? Given roses, chocolate or have a candle-lit, essential oil bath prepared for you? Come on!! Help me out...give me some ammo I can chuck at my husband so I'll get treated like a queen next year!! hehehe

Until next time...

1 comment:

Meagan Hatfield said...

Okay, now I feel better. Apparently none of our significant others did enough for us this year. :-) The bounders.