Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Finally in the 90's...

Yes, it's true...I FINALLY have a cell phone. Can you believe the jump to light speed I just made? From the 80's to the 90's in just one day! I never thought I'd like, want or need a cell phone, but low and behold, I played with that little bugger for like FOUR STRAIGHT HOURS on Christmas! I put info. for people I haven't talked to in two years into that bad boy, for the shear fun of it! Now all I have to do is find a ring tone that doesn't make me nauseous, because the ones that came with the phone are awful! :-)

So how about you? What was you coolest gift?

Until next time...

3 comments:

MW said...

Best gift? Was a framed photograph from a trip I took with my best friend.

Meagan Hatfield said...

Very nice. Where did you go?

Hurricane Mercedes said...

My coolest gift was this last year My mom Jacquie told me she was getting published in an anthology Yea mom Yea Meagan more good quality novels to read