Thursday, May 06, 2010

I can't stop watching this!

This clip is like crack for a romance author/movie addict/gamer such as myself. No joke, I've probably played it a dozen times in as many hours. It looks gorgeous. The song is hypnotic, (as are Jake's abs) the scenery is stunning, (like Jake's eyes) the dialogue swoonworthy, (*dreamy sigh* like Jake's hair), the special effects uber cool, (almost as cool as those straps of leather hugging Jake's rock hard biceps) Oh, and did I mention how friggin' hot Jake Gyllenhaal looks as Prince Dastan? ;) Everytime I see him, I keep thinking of Declan, the hero from my book SHADOW OF THE VAMPIRE. He just fits that character to a tee, especially the hair. If they ever make my book into a movie (haha - yeah right) I'll go totally Anne Rice on the producers if they cast anyone else but Jake to play Dec. lol!

Anyway, if you haven't seen it, click below to watch the "I Remain" trailer/interview and let me know what you think of Jake...erm, I mean what you think of the movie. :)



Until next time...

No comments: