Thursday, April 01, 2010

Yummy Prince

And not the Purple Rain variety. *smiles* I saw this trailer and now officially cannot wait to see this movie! Call me crazy, but ever since I saw Jake G in Brokeback Mountain, I've been enamored with the guy. (He was great in Proof too, one of my favorite movies. :)

Now, I know what you're thinking - "A Disney movie, based on a video game that was cool like ten years ago...really, Meagan?" But a few years back, I remember thinking - "A Disney movie, based on a mediocre ride at their theme-park?" and I think we all really enjoyed that little flick. So who knows? The trailer looks pretty sweet. And although the heroine's 'Angelina Jolie from Tomb Raider' voice impersonation is already getting on my nerves, Jake's biceps...erm, I mean the effects look stellar. *grin*



What do you think? Do you have another movie you can't wait to see this summer?

No comments: