Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Orlando, here I come!

Quick reminder blog before I hop on a jet plane...

In case you're in the Orlando area, I’ll be signing copies of SHADOW OF THE VAMPIRE at:
  • RWA Literacy Signing ~ Wednesday July 28th,5:30-7:30 p.m Walt Disney World® Dolphin Resort Orlando, Florida.
  • *Open to the public ~ No admittance charge! :) As this event is to benefit charity, they do ask that you purchase books at the event rather bring your own. If you bring your own, they ask that you limit it to one or two books and consider making a cash donation-per their website.
  • For those of you at the table first, I have a handful of beautiful SOTV posters left. They will be first come, first serve! :)
If you are a registered RWA attendee at the conference, I’ll also be signing copies of SOTV at:
  • Harlequin Signing: 9:25 a.m. – 10:15 a.m on Friday, July 30th. Southern Hemisphere, Salon 1, Dolphin.

Throughout the weekend, I'll no doubt be loitering in the bar, outside in the sweltering heat, moderating various panels or doing zumba on whatever dance floor I can find, so come and find me and say hey! :)

Until next time...

1 comment:

Stephanie*magic* said...

Wish I lived even a lil close, lol!
Hope you had an awesome time Meagan!