Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I'm back from the Big Easy...

I had an absolute blast at Heather Graham's Writer's for New Orlean's Workshop! The city is amazing and I can't wait to get back there. 3 days definitely wasn't enough. *grins*

Here's some of the pic's I've managed to download - I'll post more on my website when I get the chance.

Jo Carol, Me and Leigh Wyndfield

My awesomely talented cp and friend - Kristi Ahlers
Me, Heather Graham and Brian


Ari and Kristi


Out on Bourbon Street


The Cat's Meow, where we spent most of Friday (and Saturday) night

Leigh, Me and Arianna Hart - two of the coolest ladies on the freakin' planet!!

(Just to drive Pam S. nuts) Me and Shayne Pozzessere - Thbpbpthpt!
LOL!


Me and Ari


Kristi and I on the balcony of the Cat's Meow


Beth Ciotta in her Voodoo Costume for Saturday's show


Me, Heather Graham in her Voodoo costume, and Miss Kristi

Me and the loverly Leigh at the book signing on Sunday


Me and Kristi at the book signing

Until Next time...

No comments: